Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Product Review: NYC Matte Me Crazy Mattifying Top Coat






I've tried plenty of Matte Finish Nail polishes, and a few top coats but this one is by far my favorite.  I bought this bottle at Wal-Mart for $1.72, and It was so totally worth it!!  I used to use the Hard Candy Mattely in Love Top coat, and it worked good, but it was $4.  I just don't feel that it's $4 good.  I saw this and I figured it was cheap enough to try it and not feel bad if it sucked.  So I tried this for the first time today and I LOVED IT... it dries SO FAST.  Like ridiculously fast.  I'm definitive picking up another one when I finish this one.  The matte finish doesn't last forever, but I think that pretty much happens with all matte coats, but it lasts long enough for it to be worth it.  I usually just throw on another coat to mattify it again and that works perfectly fine!  you cand find this baby at Wal-Mart, Target, or wherever NYC products are sold.  I highly recommend it if you're looking for a matte top coat.    




No comments:

Post a Comment