Friday, March 1, 2013

Blue Smokey Eye Turorial



Step 1:   Apply primer all over the lid.  I used Wet N' Wild's Take On The Day.
Step 2:   Apply a base color.  I used ELF's Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Midnight Rendezvous.
Step 3:   Blend that out using your finger.
Step 4:   Apply a brown to the crease.  I used NYC's Sunny Bronzer.
Step 5:   Apply a blue all over the lid.  I used a Wet N' Wild eyeshadow from their LE Holiday Palette.
Step 6:   Blend that into the crease, apply more of the brown shadow to give a gradient effect.
Step 7:   Apply eyeliner to the lower lash line & waterline.  I used UD's 24/7 glide on pencil in Zero.
Step 8:   Smudge the eyeliner on the lower lash line.
Step 9:   Apply blue eyeshadow over the black eyeliner on the lower lash line.  Blend it out.
Step 10: Apply a silver eyeshadow to the inner corner of your eyes.
Step 11: Curl your lashes.
Step 12:  Apply mascara.  I used Neutrogena Healthy Volume.
Step 13: Apply a highlight to your brow bone.  I used Wet N' Wild's Brulee.
Step 14:  Fill in your eyebrows.

And that's it!

Hope you guys enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment