Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sephora Birthday Present 2013



Sephora offers a cute little present available to Beauty Insiders 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after their birthday.  No purchase necessary if you're picking it up in stores.  If you are making an online purchase you can add it to your cart at checkout.  Last years gift were a sugar lip balm duo.  It never interested me too much, so i never bothered driving 30 minutes away to my nearest Sephora to pick it up.


This year they had a gift from Benefit!  I LOVE Benefit, so I was super duper excited.  I bought a travel size They're Real mascara in March while in Vegas, and it instantly became my favorite mascara.  It makes it look like I actually have lashes!  I feel like I've been neglecting my other mascaras, but I can't get enough of this.  That alone was totally worth the drive there.  The gift also included Benefit's Watts Up, a champagne colored stick highlighter, that suits my skin tone really really well.  I'm not gonna be opening up the mascara until I finish up the one I bought, but it's always good to have a back up of my favorite mascara.






If you're near a Sephora around the time of your birthday, pick this up!  You'll love it, if you haven't already tried these products.

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment